If men aren’t allowed to have an opinion on abortion, then they shouldn’t have to contribute to federal funding of breast cancer research.
"if i cant control a woman’s body, then i want that body to die"
(p.s. anyone can get breast cancer)
Saying all white people are racist is the same as sayin all Muslims are terrorists.
Saying interracial relationships is wrong is like saying same sex relationships is wrong.
Being equally as racist, prejudice, and bigoted isn’t solving anything.
Martin Luther King Jr. made it so that we all could live with being separated and it’s like his work is going to waste because so many people are trying to segregate races again.
Idk I just had to say that
not an attack, but i feel like i need to clarify some things:
- out of 1.6 billion muslims in this world, what fewer than 100 have been doing in this world to cause harm is equal to the racism, imperialism, rape, and murder white people have done? is it fair to say that?
- you can’t be racist towards a white person. racist = prejudice + power. while i think prejudice is kinda useless, you can’t honestly blame people for feeling a certain way after a group still continues to oppress. and saying “beck must have not had her starbucks today” won’t keep her from getting a corporate job, meanwhile saying monique is “ghetto” will.
- martin luther king is not the god of all equal rights. he still had some bigoted thoughts of his own, and was killed so that he could have his name immortalized. there are other leaders like marcus garvey and malcolm x that did great things as well
- race and sexuality are two completely different issues, although they can intersect.
- interracial relationships are not wrong, but shaming other groups of people as the reason behind engaging in interracial relationships is wrong.
POC (especially black) already get enough shit from society, so saying things like “reverse racism exists” does nothing to benefit.
but i mean, i’m not attacking. just informing.
That came in like a wrecking ball.
see how little we get taught about history - I never had any idea why Malcolm X used the ‘X’.
how come i never knew this damn
you know why.
The X makes all the sense in the world now
Taylor Swift performing ‘I Knew You Were Trouble’ at the 2012 American Music Awards
what’s the hottest picture of zayn you can find?